Saturday 3 December 2016

8 Four 'Questions' That Intrigued Me

Tanjong Malim

Haha everything is so serious. Let's have a little fun. It is on Facebook anyway, just I don't really post on Facebook much so why not I post it here. I have seen blogger, Hanis Amanina posted in her blog, http://www.hanisamanina.com/  I totally agree with her. " My blog; my space, my life although it is still open for public to read". So, here we are, 8 Four 'Questions' That Intrigued Me. Slightly different, as I combined between her view and the face book version .  

The loved Ones




Four names I go by:
1. Khairuddin
2. Mat
3. Dean
4. Khai


 I have more than four names to go by.  Other names might be Seng Hock, Ah Hock, Christopher, Chris, Sin Hock, Lim and Pydee were historically. But the four names shown above are the latest.    

Four things I hate:
1. Tikus
2. Pacat
3. Pot holes
4. Jammed

Four places I've lived:
1. Port Dickson,Negeri Sembilan
2. Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
3. Jitra,Kedah
4. Tanjong Malim, Perak.


I consider Tanjong Malim as my hometown already as I was born in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Tg Malim is the place I will be rest to peace. I have told my wife that would be my burial ground.


Four places I would love to visit:
1. Makkah + Madinah
2. See the Northern Lights in Iceland
3. Experience Cherry blossom in Japan/Korea
4. Moscow, Russia; to start Trans-Siberian train


That is my wish lists. May my dream will come true.


Four things I love to eat:
1 Tomyam Sea Food
2. Laksa
3. Ikan Taucu, anything to done with Taucu. Example Peria Masak Taucu
4. Petai


Honestly I don't really care about food. As long as it is healthy food. One more thing, you can't take out the kampung in me. Sorry folks. 

Four favorite drinks:
1. Plain / mineral water
2. Chinese Tea
3. Coffee
4. Flowering Tea



Honestly I don't really care about drinks. Anway, I love tea. Chinese tea and flowering tea are my favorites.


Four things I love to watch:
1.  Green Scenery
2.  Handsome/beautiful people
3.  Snow
4.  Old castle 



.


Four things I am looking forward to :
1. Completing my PhD. The soonest the best.
2. To publish my writing.
3. Backpacking. Experience a sunrise in its true glory. 
4. Continuously growing and help others live their best lives.Reach out to millions in the world and help them to grow and acheive their highest potential.

Above all, this is my bucket list where I list all the things I want to do, feel, experience, see and acheive before I die.

So, what about you? Share yours in the comments below :D

9 comments:

  1. menarik2 soalan tambahan nye tu :D

    dulu2 suka taucu, tapi lama2 rasa taucu sgtlah masin T_T dah kurang minat dah

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin..moga yng diimpikan jadi kenyataan

    ReplyDelete
  3. menarik..nak buat jugak! semoga wishlist menjadi kenyataan..Good luck with your PHD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. menarik tuan MKL kongsikan disini....teringin nak buat juga di blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. semoga tercapai segala impian..

    wahh..nama Christopher pun ada yg panggil, mesti ada reason nama ni muncul..

    ReplyDelete
  6. May all your dreams n wishes come true.
    i pun hate tikus.
    boleh menjerit satu rumah.
    i pun love to see handsome and beautiful people. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hidup bergembira sambil berusaha mencapai impian..alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete